Become a Friend of Nazareth House and volunteer with us.
Nazareth House welcomes volunteers that can contribute to the well-being of our residents and help us improve their quality of life.
Friends of Nazareth House are part of the Nazareth care fund which is:
- Building for the Future
- Broadening the scope of the social and recreational programmes available to all our residents nationwide.
Who can participate?
Any person over 18 years of age can volunteer to be a member of the Friends of Nazareth House group.
What will the group do?
- Volunteer to assist on outings/holiday breaks
- Visit and chat with residents
- Volunteer to help with Shopping trips
- Help organise fun events within the home/local community
- Share a skill or talent with residents
- Volunteer to drive bus
- Fundraise for our New Building
Please download the application form – Nazareth House Friends of Nazareth Form
and return it to email@example.com