Nazareth House has six very special and unique homes mostly founded by the Sisters of Nazareth. It has a long tradition and reputation of providing quality holistic care. Nazareth House has always been and still is first choice of many people, whose care needs can no longer be fulfilled at home.
Nazareth House first and foremost is home. Home is many things to many people, but most of all home is where the heart is. It is a place where one can be oneself, feel comfortable, safe, secure, protected and provided for. It is a happy place, where friends and family drop in, have a cup of tea or maybe something stronger, where chat, banter, a bit of gossip and the odd argument is the order of the day. Above all, it is a place where we care about, look out for each other, support and mind each other.
Nazareth House is committed to providing beautiful homes and is now “Building for the Future”. Nazareth House needs your support to help them to:
- Build a new Nursing home in Mallow to accommodate 120 people. This building is currently underway and is due for completion in 2018.
- An extension to the Nursing Home in Dublin is being built and is due to finish in March 2018.
- 18 new bedrooms are being added to the Nursing Home in Belfast.
- Updated and completed Fire safety works, developed and created a sensory garden in Fahan recently. Plans to refurbish building including bedrooms and bathrooms shortly.
- Refurbishing Nursing Homes in both Sligo & Ballymote.
- Service development and introducing ‘Life is for Living’ style service with appropriate training throughout all houses.
Our fundraising goal for this work is €8.5 million. We appreciate your support in helping us with our work.