Nazareth House has six very special and unique home mostly founded by the Sisters of Nazareth. It has a long tradition and reputation for providing quality holistic care Nazareth House has always been and still is first choice of many people whose care needs can no longer be fulfilled at home.
Nazareth House first and foremost is home. Home is many things to many people, but most of all home is where the heart is. It is a place where one can be oneself, feel comfortable, safe, secure, protected and provided for. It is a happy place, where friends and family drop in, have a cup of tea or maybe something stronger, where chat, banter, a bit of gossip and the odd argument is the order of the day. Above all, it is a place where we care about, look out for each other, support and mind each other.
The Sisters of Nazareth are committed to providing beautiful homes are “Building for the Future”. The Sisters of Nazareth need you support to help them to:
- Work has begun on building a new Nursing home in Mallow to accommodate 120 people.
- Work is well underway on building an extension to the Nursing Home in Dublin which commenced in April and is due to finish in March 2018.
- Planning permission obtained in Belfast to build 18 new bedrooms.
- Have updated and completed Fire safety works in Fahan in October 2016, are developing and creating a sensory garden now, as well as a Dementia specific household and are planning to refurbish bedrooms shortly.
- Refurbishing Nursing Homes in both Sligo & Ballymote.
- Service development and introducing “Life is for Living” style service with appropriate training throughout all houses.
Our fundraising goal for this work is €8.5 million. We appreciate your support in helping us with our work.