100km in a month for Nazareth House
Nazareth House challenges you to get out and about and to cover 100km this January.
Walk it, jog it, run it or even dance it. The choice is yours. You may already be a keen walker or starting off from the couch to 5km, do it your way. Take this on as a personal challenge, or better still get your family, friends and work colleagues involved.
To take on this challenge in aid of Nazareth House,
please click here
The Nazareth House 500km or 1000km Challenge
Congratulations to our Nazareth Nursing Home Sligo Lotto jackpot winner – Marian Parkes, who won €8,300 in our Development Lotto!!
Play one of our lottos today and this could be you!! Simply click on the lotto you would like to play below.
Help Us, Help Others and be in with a chance to Scoop one Jackpot!! You can buy entries for 5 weeks for just €10 online or treat someone special to an annual lotto ticket for €100 and they will be in with the chance to scoop our Jackpot every week for the next year!!
Every ticket bought helps Nazareth House realise our dreams of our new nursing homes.
Nazareth House decided just a few years ago that they would continue to provide homes for older people needing care in their final years and set about putting a plan in action to build and refurbish all their homes in Ireland. This plan is underway now and is well on the way to fulfilling this dream.
Will you please help Nazareth House with this and make a donation to the Building fund? Donate Today
Nazareth House has six very special and unique homes mostly founded by the Sisters of Nazareth. It has a long tradition and reputation of providing quality holistic care. Nazareth House has always been and still is first choice of many people, whose care needs can no longer be fulfilled at home.
Nazareth House first and foremost is home. Home is many things to many people, but most of all home is where the heart is. It is a place where one can be oneself, feel comfortable, safe, secure, protected and provided for. It is a happy place, where friends and family drop in, have a cup of tea or maybe something stronger, where chat, banter, a bit of gossip and the odd argument is the order of the day. Above all, it is a place where we care about, look out for each other, support and mind each other.
Nazareth House is committed to providing beautiful homes and is now “Building for the Future”. Nazareth House needs your support to help them to:
- Build a new Nursing home in Mallow to accommodate 120 people. This building is currently underway and is due for completion in 2018.
- An extension to the Nursing Home in Dublin is being built and is due to finish in March 2018.
- 18 new bedrooms are being added to the Nursing Home in Belfast.
- Updated and completed Fire safety works, developed and created a sensory garden in Fahan recently. Plans to refurbish building including bedrooms and bathrooms shortly.
- Refurbishing Nursing Homes in both Sligo & Ballymote.
- Service development and introducing ‘Life is for Living’ style service with appropriate training throughout all houses.
Our fundraising goal for this work is €8.5 million. We appreciate your support in helping us with our work.